I know what you’re thinking.., it’s not even summer yet, how can I be talking about Halloween? But this is really the perfect time to start planning a fall vacation to Walt Disney World, especially if you want to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Tickets for this “Spook”tacular event go on sale soon and many of the event dates will sell out ahead of time. This special event haunts the Magic Kingdom on 37 select nights August 12 through October 31, 2022, after normal park hours from 7 pm to midnight.
As a part of this limited-capacity event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party attendees will encounter event-exclusive entertainment, notorious Disney villains, frightfully delicious menu items, and more! Here’s some of what’s in store:
• The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A as a prelude to “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
• During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park. And new this year, guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
• Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion.
• Celebrate the season alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
• Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
• The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects, and lighting mixed with fireworks, music, and Disney characters.
• Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
• NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, even more, fun is being added to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities. And in addition to the reusable trick-or-treating tote bag, guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print.
Tickets will go on sale on May 18, 2022. But Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as May 12.
These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation. The event dates are:
Are you ready to come out and socialize with the grim, grinning ghosts?
Dreaming of your next trip? I would love to help you design the perfect land or sea experience for your family! Click here to schedule a “Let’s Get Acquainted Session” with me so we can start planning your family’s next great adventure.