Who’s ready for spring? I know I sure am and the horticulture and festival teams at Walt Disney World Resort are already working behind the scenes to prepare for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
This year’s festival runs from March 1 to July 5 – a total of 127 days! – and features a plethora of colorful blooms, good tunes, fragrant scents, and fresh flavors.
The highlight of the festival is the Disney Character topiaries, which offer a perfect backdrop for springtime photos with family and friends. New this year will be a Princess Tiana topiary gracing the American Adventure and Encanto topiaries of Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa will make a grand appearance near the main entrance. The festival will also feature favorites such as Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs; Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, Tick Tock Croc; Figment; Anna and Elsa; and more.
The Garden Rocks Concert Series returns to the festival this year, featuring internationally recognized artists on the America Gardens Theatre stage.
This year’s lineup includes:
- The Guess Who March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield March 6 & 7
- Melina León – NEW to Garden Rocks! March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans March 13 & 14
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW! March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks! March 20 & 21
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO March 25 to 28
- The Spinners April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters April 3 & 4
- Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks! April 8 & 9
- TBD April 10 & 11
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW! April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles April 17 & 18
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte – NEW! April 24 & 25
- Berlin April 29 & 30
- TobyMac May 1 & 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears May 6 & 7
- The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks! May 8 & 9
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW! May 13 & 14
- TBD May 15 & 16
- A Flock of Seagulls May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye – NEW! May 22 & 23
- Thelma Houston – NEW! May 27 & 28
- Little River Band May 29 & 30
- Simple Plan June 3 to 6
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone June 10 to 13
- Plain White T’s June 17 to 20
- TBD June 24 & 25
- TBD June 26 & 27
Guests can also make a reservation for a Garden Rocks Dining Package at Biergarten, Coral Reef, Garden Grill, or Rose & Crown restaurants and enjoy a 4-course meal and a guaranteed seat for that day’s performance.
The festival will play host to 15 Outdoor Kitchens, each offering a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations. Savor, sip, and satisfy appetites large and small!
In addition to over 100 topiaries, the festival will feature gorgeous gardens and unique exhibits that the whole family will enjoy. You’ll be able to connect with nature while wandering through family-friendly and interactive gardens geared specifically for kids.
If you love a good scavenger hunt, good news: Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is coming back for 2023. Guests of all ages will be able to follow Spike the Bee’s pollination trail, looking for him in the gardens along the festival trail and collecting stickers along the way.
Finally, Guests can bring festival memories home with garden-inspired merchandise collections featuring vibrant apparel, drinkware, garden tools, and much more. This season, collections will feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Orange Bird, Figment, and Spike the Bee.
Will you be going to Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival this Year? Maybe I’ll see you there!
Dreaming of your next vacation to Disney or beyond? I would love to help you design the perfect land or sea experience for your family! Click here to schedule a “Let’s Get Acquainted Session” with me so we can start planning your family’s next great adventure.