With all there is to do see at the Walt Disney World Resort, a few time-saving tips can make all and the difference in your trip. Here are my top 5:
1. Take advantage of Genie+. Even if you aren’t using the Lightning Lane feature the complimentary part of Genie+ can help you plan your day based on your interests and map things out, so you’re not running from one side of a park to another. It will even suggest a good time to go to an attraction, based on forecasted wait times. And if your plans change during the day, Genie+ will update its recommendations.
2. Make dining reservations before you arrive. All Disney sit-down restaurants accept reservations 60 days ahead of time and the most popular ones will be booked by the time you arrive. To avoid wasting time searching for a restaurant while at the parks, take a little time before your trip to secure a reservation.
3. Take advantage of Disney’s Rider Switch program. If you have a little one that isn’t tall enough or afraid to ride one of the attractions, this program allows the rest of your party to ride without needing to wait in line multiple times.
4. Use the “My Disney Experience” App. Not only does this have a great GPS system to help you navigate around the parks, but you can also use it to check attraction wait times, schedule Lightning Lane attractions, check showtimes, pre-order quick service dining, get in line for walk-up dining, and more.
5. Already seen the parade or fireworks show? Take this time to ride the attractions. The lines are typically half as long during this time.
I could go on and on. What are some of your time-saving tips?
Dreaming of your next vacation to Disney or beyond? I would love to help you design the perfect land or sea experience for your family! Click here to schedule a “Let’s Get Acquainted Session” with me so we can start planning your family’s next great adventure.